Luxe Architects is seeking to expand its team with a highly talented Architectural Drafter / Draftsman and Architectural Visualizer. The positions are on a contract as-needed basis. To become a member of our Virtual Studio, the candidate shall possess a very strong conceptual mindset, attention to detail, and demonstrated self-motivating ability to meet deadlines.
– Current Version of Autodesk Revit, AutoCad, 3Ds Max
– Adobe Creative Suite
– Microsoft Office Suite
– Construction documentation knowledge and ability is a must
– Understand the principles of structural engineering.
– Must be able to work in a proactive and fast paced environment with a great degree of confidence, self-motivation and personal initiative.
– Excellent communication skills – written, graphic and verbal, and outstanding ability to present and share concepts and designs.
– Very organized, self-disciplined and well managed, with a proven ability to coordinate with other project consultants and collaborate with contractors and vendors.
– Possess strong organizational, multitasking, and time management skills
– Create highly detailed residential and commercial designs and permit documents using Autodesk Revit.
– Support the design team with accurate production and management of documents.
– Perform Code research to assure projects conform governing jurisdiction requirements.
– Preparing documents for programming, schematic design, design development, bidding and construction
– High degree of organization a must
– Must be dependable, responsible, and meet regular deadlines.
– Must be able to multi-task in a fast paced working environment with interruptions throughout the day
– Maintain current versions of Autodesk software and equipment for use during work
If you feel you meet the above requirements, please send your resume and portfolio samples as a single PDF attachment no larger than 10MB to firstname.lastname@example.org.